New projects we are undertaking this Autumn:-
- Award Winning Passive House Project in Meath - 184m2 of Zinc Roof
Click here for more details>>
- Waterford Fire Station -The highly impressive looking and state-of-the-art Waterford Fire Station is now complete and A&A Quinn Roofing were the preferred Roofing Contractors retained by Duggan Bros. We completed the Zinc Roof approx. 4,000 m2, the Flat Roofing System by Soprema Ireland measuring another 1,000 m2 and the Aluminium Cladding & Pillars by Alupress were also fitted by A&A Quinn Roofing.
Click here for more details>>
- James O'Keefe Memorial Foundation - Cork 600m2 of Zinc Roof
- National University of Galway - 120m2 of Zinc Cladding for Rhatigans Construction
- Fr Scully House - Gardiner Street, Dublin
Copper Claddin Works for Collen Construction
- Wexford General Hospital
We are currently working on 3000 m2 of Paralon Build Up. We are working on this project with the main contractor Rhatigan Construction and materials supplier Moy Materials
Private Dwelling – Killiney
Zinc and PVC Works
Aluminium is a choice for virtually any roof where steel or other materials are being considered. Its natural properties of light weight, strength and longevity make it a desirable roofing material. Aluminium roof's resistance to rust and corrosion over time, these unique characteristics make aluminium roofing the preferred material in salt spray costal environments.
Because aluminium roofs are lightweight, consumers can re-roof their home and reduce the weight on their housing structure. Unlike heavy tile and slate roofing, aluminium roofing does not require structural reinforcement.
Falzonal pre-painted with a polyester powder coating, introduces colour as a design element to aluminium roofing for commercial and domestic projects. Discover for yourself the wide range of design possibilities and be inspired by the variety of effects available, from shining bright colours to discreet metallic sheens and matt finishes. Colours can also be customised in all RAL colours on orders over 1500 square metres. The paints, a PVdF coating system with a mixture ratio of 80/20, are applied in a continuous coil-coating processin two to four layers, depending on the colour, and stoved. The result is a high-quality surface with outstanding uniformity of colour. Latest colour chart and original colour samples available on request.
Permanently weatherproof and low-maintenance
Falzonal colour-coated aluminium has proved its worth in the most extreme climatic zones, resulting in long life and low maintenance costs. The Falzonal coating is resistant to embrittlement from the effects of light and weathering and is dirt repellant.
Falzonal can be used with equal ease and economy on double-skin, rear-ventilated roof constructions and single-skin roof constructions without rear-ventilation, and also for complex facade architectue. Falzonal also associates well with wood, stone and glass, offering a wide spectrum of individualised design options.
Falzonal can be worked easily to the precise shape you require. It is more ductile than most lock-welt materials and can therefore be employed in a wide range of applications, from broad sweeping arched roofs to narrow-angled dormer or bay construction.